Manukau has a new laser tag centre offering the best in laser strike family entertainment: Megazone! Not just for families though! Laser tag is great for team building in Manukau, South Auckland. We boast one of the best laser tag arenas in New Zealand with state of the art equipment.
Our arena has multi-level ramps, glow in the dark walls and a fort in the centre. The atmosphere in the arena is further enhanced by disco lights, music and smoke effects. Megazone Manukau is conveniently located in the CBD just off Cavendish Street on Norman Spencer Drive.
- 10am to 9pm from Tuesday to Saturday (closed Monday)
- 10am to 6pm Sunday
One 15 minute game is just $10. Get a group of 10 or more friends together and you get a 10% discount. Book in for 3 games and save even more. There are no minimum numbers – just turn up, pay and join in the fun!
Megazone Manukau is a family fun entertainment centre and a great venue for your next birthday party. A Megazone laser tag birthday party is great value and a low fuss way to have fun. You just need to bring the cake and we take care of everything else. There are 3 separate packages to choose from based on your preferences:
1. Bring your own food and drink package; includes two 15 minute games of laser tag, use of the private party room for 1 hour (we clean-up). You bring your own food and drinks so no need to worry about allergies. We also provide you with invites to send to your guests.
2. Domino’s Pizza Birthday Package also includes two 15 minute games of laser tag and use of the party room. With this package we provide Domino’s pizza, crisps, water, juice and lemonade cups. Plates and serviettes are included too, as is clean-up.
3. Ultimate birthday package is where you book the arena for your private use up to 21 players. You get the party room for an hour and we clean-up, but you need to bring your own food and drink.
Total party duration is approximately 2 hours for all 3 packages. Each package includes birthday invitations for sending to guests and hire of the party room for one hour, which we clean up for you. A 5 minute animated video briefing is shown prior to laser strike games for health and safety to ensure that everyone has the ultimate day out.
– A session time of 20 minutes is allocated for every 15 min game to allow for kit set up and removal.
– A 20 minute break between sessions allows for cool down time (laser tag is a physical activity) and another group to rotate with you so no-one has to wait an hour for a game.
– Players must be aged at least 6 years old and be a minimum height of 1.2m.
– Closed footwear is required for safety. No jandals, sandals, high heels or bare feet.
– We use black light effects in the arena so avoid wearing white or you will glow in the dark and be an easy target for your opponents.
– We do mix groups for sessions, so if you want to do a team-building laser tag activity it would be best to book as a birthday party.
Follow us on Facebook and join our mailing list to be kept informed of any special offers. For more information and contact details please visit www.playlasertag.co.nz.